The accountants at TAD can remove the burden and frustration of daily home health care accounting from your office. As a client, you will receive timely and accurate profit/loss statements from the CPAs at TAD. These statements, along with TAD's financial consulting, will allow your management team to interpret, react and modify operations.
The following are the accounting services TAD will provide to your agency:
- Receive and review vendor bills
- Enter bills into accounts payable system to facilitate timely payments
- Record vendor bills correctly for preparation of accurate cost reports and tax returns
- Write and mail accounts payable checks
- Represent agency on all vendor related issues
- Maintain complete/accurate filing system
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Provide agency with cash balances
- Review cash requirements for accounts payable and payroll
- Distribute payroll into proper expense and liability accounts
- Prepare cash basis profit/loss statement and accounting package
- Review workers compensation/malpractice insurance policies and represent on audits
- Provide ongoing consulting services regarding Medicare, business, and accounting issues
TAD's accounting service insures that only the owner(s) of a home health agency know the financial activity of their agency. Feel secure in knowing that TAD's skilled CPAs are properly handling your accounting and maintaining strict confidentiality.